welcome to my blog. please be free to click [follow] and [like]. leave your footprint, be free to chat and leave some comment :)


ATTENTION!
if you take anything from my html code, please INFORM ME at my chat box! thx ♥

leave some comment at my chat box or below my post :D ♥

like this ! :)

Untitled

I don't know what title I should put,
Seriously don't have any mood to think about it.

Today, I called you so many times you never answer my call,
Actually I'm really worry bout you, I don't think I have to tell you about this,
Nothing will change.

If you didn't tell me,
I dont know that actually you angry about me yesterday,
I'm so disappointed when I hear that from you.
Yesterday you told me that I got my reason, so ok.
But today, you said you dulan me, I really don't get it.
I asked you so many times why you angry me,
You just don't wanna answer,
Fine, if you wanna leave it, go ahead.

I will just feel grievance, Ntg much.

Sigh.

Thanks For Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi :DD
welcome to my blog
everyone's welcome to leave a comment
please feel free to [LIKE] and [FOLLOW] my blog
thx ♥


-- вy мιи ♥