welcome to my blog. please be free to click [follow] and [like]. leave your footprint, be free to chat and leave some comment :)


ATTENTION!
if you take anything from my html code, please INFORM ME at my chat box! thx ♥

leave some comment at my chat box or below my post :D ♥

like this ! :)

results

It's too hard for me to describe that,
how disappointed am i to myself,
I'm feeling so sorry to my parents :(
Haihx,
why am I so stupid?
why am I just too lazy to put more effort on studies?

:(

dear, I need your hug :(
how much I wish that you're just right beside me right now :(
dear, thank you for comforting me.
I know that you're tired,
sorry I really wish to talk to you :(
but I don't wish to mess up your study plan.
all the best my dear.

:(

dad, mum,
sorry for obtaining such results :(
I'm not planning to tell.
I felt scared,
I don't wish to see disappointed expression on your face :(
I'm so sorry.
I'm so sorry that I'm not a good sister,
I couldn't be a good example for brother.
I'm feeling unfilial. :(

sorry :(


Thanks For Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi :DD
welcome to my blog
everyone's welcome to leave a comment
please feel free to [LIKE] and [FOLLOW] my blog
thx ♥


-- вy мιи ♥