welcome to my blog. please be free to click [follow] and [like]. leave your footprint, be free to chat and leave some comment :)


ATTENTION!
if you take anything from my html code, please INFORM ME at my chat box! thx ♥

leave some comment at my chat box or below my post :D ♥

like this ! :)

appreciate

one of my good friend, he miss his mom,
she's already be a guardian of him in heaven.
when i heard this,
seriously i tried my best to comfort him.
but it's too hard.
i cant imagine if any of my family member leave me.
zhun you, actually you're strong enough.

after there's so many things happen in my life,
human come and go.
i still remember that time when im in secondary school,
suddenly there's some ppl came into my class and wants to collect some fund,
because my friend just passed away.
i got shock, until i cant really express any of my feelings.
im just like be freeze and my fingers was like cold until hardly move.
He's a friend that i know him since year 4.
he's really a good person, a helpful person,
always put a smile on lips.

yea of course, sometimes will still miss him,
because it happened years ago.

i really have to appreciate the existence of everyone around me,
family, my dearest one, and of course all my friends.

im just too lucky and have too much of happiness in my life,
i am blessed.



Thanks For Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi :DD
welcome to my blog
everyone's welcome to leave a comment
please feel free to [LIKE] and [FOLLOW] my blog
thx ♥


-- вy мιи ♥