welcome to my blog. please be free to click [follow] and [like]. leave your footprint, be free to chat and leave some comment :)


ATTENTION!
if you take anything from my html code, please INFORM ME at my chat box! thx ♥

leave some comment at my chat box or below my post :D ♥

like this ! :)

tears

tears just cant stop yesterday,
i dont know why,
i'm so sad of that.

today,
when i woke up,
the first thing i felt is TIRED.
the thing that tired is not my mind or body,
it's my eyes.

i knew that it's is cause of i tear too much yesterday.
but i just cant control.

maybe,
i looked like a person that very strong
and not easily to tear.
but sad to say that,
i'm not.
i tear easily.
but not in front of friends.
i'll just tear infront of certain person.

infront of friends,
i'm always a happy girl.
always smile, talk, share.
but who noes when i'm alone?

i'll tell him when i'm sad,
it's for sure :)
the him,
it's not my boyfriend,
he's my best friend :)

when i'm sad,
actually wad i need is not alone,
it's just somebody to accompany me.
maybe just keep quiet and sit beside me,
or lend me a shoulder is good enough.

i'm NOT a emo girl :D
i'm having a quite positive thinking :)

其實我知道,
我是幸福的.

蘇打綠 - 幸福額度

蘇打綠,
我很喜歡這個團體 :)
主唱, 青峰的聲線是超棒的 :D


Thanks For Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi :DD
welcome to my blog
everyone's welcome to leave a comment
please feel free to [LIKE] and [FOLLOW] my blog
thx ♥


-- вy мιи ♥